1. Lead an active lifestyle, exercise, walk more or ride a bicycle.
2. Watch your weight, do not gain extra pounds, they just can provoke a disease.
3. Food should contain more plant fibers and fiber (zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes and other vegetables), vegetable oils for the elasticity of the vascular wall (olive, sunflower, flaxseed), foods high in vitamin C and rutin (apricot, blackberry, sweet cherry, rosehip, blackcurrant, mountain ash, lettuce, grapes, raspberries, tomatoes ⠀
4. Follow the regularity of the stool, avoid constipation, they cause an increase in intraperitoneal pressure, which can lead to the development of varicose veins of the small pelvis and limbs.
5. Daily do elementary gymnastics for veins (exercise bike, scissors, etc.) see the post below "Easy gymnastics for veins" ⠀
6. Wear comfortable shoes, avoid high heels, choose a comfortable shoe. Go through a plantoscopy study for flat feet and pick up orthopedic insoles. ⠀
7. During pregnancy wear compression hosiery ⠀
8. At work take breaks and throw your feet on a chair, giving them a rest this way. At home, use a foot pillow or cushion while sleeping. ⠀
9. Stop smoking. Smoking contributes to many health problems, and can also provoke the development of varicose veins.
10. If you suspect the development of symptoms of varicose veins, consult a doctor, timely treatment can prevent dangerous complications of the conditions.